Breeze to Blizzard Breeze to Blizzard

Gario! Great to hear something from you this year! And what a something, this is my favorite composition by you, and that's saying a lot since I'm a fan. I personally loved the piano, but then I would. Great instrumentation and I love how the song is chippy but not overdone. Those syncopations come at just the right time and the frequency of them is great, they stay meaningful and not overused.

Zeal Feels Good Zeal Feels Good

Fantastic.

As always Gario, you don't fail to impress. This song fricking reprogrammed my pulse dude. You took a few risks with the instrument entrances and went really bold with it in places and it payed off each time. I will totally chill out this next time I'm partying with friends.

Gario responds:

Well thanks very much. Hope your friends like it, too :P

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

Fantastic!

This is my kind of music. I love the piano motif, the surrounding sounds. The strings are done wonderfully. My favorite part though? The subtle bass "bom dom" at 1:02 and 1:08. Along with the swelling strings it adds that emotion and atmosphere that cinch this as a 10/10 for me. Excellent.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Thanks :D

Toast of the Town Toast of the Town

Super Smooth

Great job, I loved listening to this, it stayed varied while keeping its feel all the way through. Excellent sound, the flutes were great, of course, but I had a blast listening to the piano too. 5/5 and 10/10 for sure!

ProudAardvark responds:

Ty so much, I'm looking forward to getting a live flute recorded for this, still in the works :D

Cyberfire Cyberfire

Great!!

This is just awsomefantasticamazing. The pulse and beat of it keep you invested in it the whole way through and the sounds are all very fun to hear. I would love to hear more songs like this, outstanding job!!

MashedByMachines responds:

If you liked this, check out my newest song "Highscore" its very much like this song!
Thanks for the review :)

The Strings and Harp The Strings and Harp

Very enjoyable.

This was very relaxing, I liked it a whole lot!

~(BF)~ Freezing Rain ~(BF)~ Freezing Rain

Good pulse.

I liked this, the dreams were pretty great, had to turn down the volume a little to appreciate the whole piece better. A well-developed melody over the drums would have pushed this to a 10 for sure. I really like your pieces a lot, keep on playing/composing!

SqueezyLemon responds:

Thanks, i only made this with drums of different kinds, kind of a quicky.

~(BF)~ A New Year ~(BF)~ A New Year

A lot of fun. A little short?

I liked this quite a bit. I kind of wish it could've been fleshed out into a longer piece, because I was having fun listening to it. I wouldn't want you to have had a worse headache though, so good job. Thanks for sharing this with us.

SqueezyLemon responds:

lol my fuckin head was gonna pop.

reMix- DC2- Palm Brinks reMix- DC2- Palm Brinks

Very Nice.

DC2 is one of my favorite games ever, and this is a good rendition. The bassier string synth actually sounds really good if you have speakers/headphones that pick up the bass well. I need to go take pictures of mailboxes and the sun now. Good work!

SqueezyLemon responds:

Damn i wish i still had this game....

junior senior acapella junior senior acapella

Fantastic!

This is just flat out great. Brilliant work, keep it up!

Stalagmite responds:

thanks matey! ^ ^ i will try!